Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pretty Pastel Nursery

There are hundreds of ideas I have for this babies nursery. I'm still considering the mermaid nursery, rainbow unicorns, hot air balloons, rain and clouds and sleeping beauty. Choosing one nursery idea has proven harder than I imagined!

I don't know what this little girl's final nursery will look like, as I don't even intend to put it together until after she's out of the bassinet, but I'm sure it will be a combination of all the ideas. Mixed with items we already own and a few new ones, whatever nursery she ends up with will be hopefully one she likes.

My favorite nursery idea right now is simply pretty pastels in shades of pink, yellow and blue. The fact that The Husband's Grandma (or as she's known to A., Papa's Mommy) made our little girl a beautiful hand crocheted blanket with these exact colors, is helping sway me towards this design the most.


6. Pressed Flower Knobs - $6 each or 2 for $10
8. Mae 11x16 print - $35
11. Bird Nightlight - $11

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Stephanie! I love your ideas for a nursery! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Thanks! It's just a simple blog so any question you have, just go ahead and ask on here and I'll be happy to answer them!