I don't know what this little girl's final nursery will look like, as I don't even intend to put it together until after she's out of the bassinet, but I'm sure it will be a combination of all the ideas. Mixed with items we already own and a few new ones, whatever nursery she ends up with will be hopefully one she likes.
My favorite nursery idea right now is simply pretty pastels in shades of pink, yellow and blue. The fact that The Husband's Grandma (or as she's known to A., Papa's Mommy) made our little girl a beautiful hand crocheted blanket with these exact colors, is helping sway me towards this design the most.
2. White Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib - $174
3. Pinwheel pink crib sheets - $60
4. Yellow plush changing pad cover - $18
5. 3 Tiered Ruffle Crib Skirt in White - $79
6. Pressed Flower Knobs - $6 each or 2 for $10
8. Mae 11x16 print - $35
9. Woodland Deer with Personalized Name - $50
11. Bird Nightlight - $11
12. Yellow Love Pillow - $42
14. Rockabye Co. Bella Velvet Grand Glider - $579