Saturday, April 20, 2013

Our Pregnancy Announcement

I'd like to tell you that I know how to post about anything besides pregnancy and babies but I suspect that the majority of my posts from now until I give birth, where I will altogether give up on even trying to post anything besides an occasional picture, will be about pregnancy and babies.

That being said, I knew I wanted to make a cute announcement involving A. for on Facebook. After all, he is the big brother and a pregnancy announcement without him just wouldn't be right. So in order to make a big brother pregnancy announcement, I made some quick signs and spent 20 minutes getting A. to model for me.

In case it's hard to read, his signs say, "The rumor is true. It's not just the flu. My mom's due with Jolly Baby #2! Expected October 24!!!"
 
I love his smile in the last picture the most :)

No comments: