Thursday, December 27, 2012

Due date day: A Reminder of my Blessings

Today was my due date.

I am not to the point where I have let it go. Instead, I'm trying to remind myself of my blessings. I will remember my blessings and strive to remember them better. For I am blessed, in so many ways.

I am blessed with my son, who is a wonderfully unique little boy who made me a mommy and who makes me strive to be a better person every day.

I am blessed with The Husband, who loves me for who I am, quirks and all. I am blessed with My Mom, who I would be lost without and who has always, always been there for me.

I am blessed for all my family and friends, each and every one who loves and cares for me.

I am blessed with and by a God who while I'm still trying to understand, already understands me.

I am blessed.

No comments: