So what happened to me between that time period? Nothing. I apparently don't like to play by the rules. My ovaries clearly think they are too cool. Nope. Nothing yet. Oh well... maybe this one will end up being a cycle I naturally ovulate anyways and it will still be a good cycle.
Plus through my endless Google searching I have read ovulation can show up later too while on clomid. But that's part of my problem, if it shows up, it's very late with a short luteal phase... so having ovulation late while taking clomid to me, means it didn't work and I enjoyed hot flashes, headaches, back aches and constantly blood noses just for shits and grins.
In the mean time however, I will remind myself that there are perks to not being pregnant. Just to name a few:
- Drinking: once I know for sure, I will enjoy some peach schnapps
- Peeing: as in, I don't have the urge to pee every 15 minutes, I can still hold it
- Food: I can still eat any food I want without it making me want to hurl
- Bedtime: I can stay awake past 7:30
- Sushi: if I wanted to stray from my veggie ones for fish I still can
- Caffene: I can drink as much as I can stand
- Extreme sports: not that I'm gonna go sky diving really, but I like to know I could
- Bitchiness: I can be one just to be one