Saturday, November 10, 2012

Clomid: Packs a punch, to the head

I finally have gotten to the point where I started taking my first round of 50mg clomid. Yay for short 58 day cycles with help from Provera!

I knew that clomid came with side effects, all medication does. Some common side effects include mood swings, hot flashes, nausea and vomiting, bloating and oh, yeah, headaches. I had read to take it at night to lessen the side effects but aparently while my brain read that my body could have cared less. Nope, woke up Friday morning with the worst headache. It eventually went away around about an hour before work was done, so that was nice.

It's not that I'm complaining, that much. I have smiled my way through things much worse than headaches during and for pregnancies. No, this just serves as a reminder to myself that it's all worth it.


Because we make adorable babies :) Look how tiny and adorable A. was? Can't wait to make him a sibling!

No comments: