Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yay for me

I've been busy lately.

What with? Oh, you know, provera, 50mg of clomid, semen analysis. You know, every day kind of stuff.

But serouisly, I had my appointment with my OB and she took a look at my charts and agreed that it's time to add in meds to TTC. My labs had already come back fine from just a little bit ago and essentially, I'm just not ovulating on any kind of regular basis. Yay for me!

It's weird to feel both excited and sad that we've found ourselfs here, needing tests and medication to have a baby. Sad my ovaries hate me. Excited to start on meds I'm super hopefull will help. I honestly never thought we would be here. But who does? But it is what it is.

I'll work on some interesting posts for next week, this week I've got some crazy side effects from the provera like feeling like someone beat me with a baseball bat on my lower back. Yay again for me :)

2 comments:

sanctimomious said...

Exciting!! good luck!

Stephanie said...

Thanks!

I'm really trying to be upbeat about it and hopeful I just need a nudge in the form of clomid :)