Thursday, August 9, 2012

Molesting Alligators

Do you ever look back at pictures you've taken and think, man, I rock at taking pictures? Well maybe you do but I don't. Occasionally though I take a good photo. I took the following one on our trip to Florida. We were visiting The Husband's family, who were living down there at the time. I snapped this this at the nature reserve/camping ground The Husband's grandma was at.


I think the choice in wording is awesome. Just awesome.

And on another completely random note, obvouisly I got the blogging thing figured out. And by figuring it out I mean I snatched up a net book on sale at Target on Sunday. I swear it's better than our lap top and was cheaper. Damn 2008 technology versus today.

Second side note, I spelled alligators wrong originally in the title and now the url is jacked up... and I'm too lazy to figure out how to fix it. Oh well!

No comments: