Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gonna Try and Follow a Schedule

So the whole point of my blog is because I like to talk and ramble, and rambling to people I know at work and home, just isn't enough.

It also serves as an on-going record of what was going on in our lives at the time. Obvouisly not every thing going on, that would be too weird. But I always like looking back at posts myself and remembering.

That being said, I think I want to try a new schedule for posting. Give me something to follow because my ADHD brain is a bit scattered. That being said, I'm lazy, so it will probably work for a week at the most, but I think I might try the following:
  • On Mondays: posts about the home. This could mean anything from a new recipe to a DIY project for the house and everything in between.
  • Wednesdays: posts about kids. Same thing, either activies I've done with A., a DIY for kids or just something awesome I saw about kids.
  • Fridays: random post day. Kinda like what I've been doing along. Whatever random thought that pops in my head, that's for Friday.
It seems to work for other blogs, they seem to have a better flow. Plus, I do like writing afterall, specially about me. I mean, if I didn't, why would I even keep a blog?

No comments: