Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trying to blog - without a computer

I wrote about how I was back to blogging and then promptly stopped again. Sorry. You see the problem is that our lap top died. And I can't get blogger to work on our Fire Kindle. You would think that a tablet would be able to handle blogger but it doesn't! And if I blog from my phone, which is what I did last time, I am trying to type on a 4.3 inch screen and I have to use the HTML editor. I'm a bit rusty on HTML.

So I'm left with using my computer at work, during my lunch time. The problem? My work blocks out all of the image hosting websites, so I can't blog any photos. A blog without photos is well, boring.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get this to work without having to buy a new computer. So just bear with me if my posts are just wordy for the next little bit.

No comments: