Friday, November 12, 2010

Easy ways to "fix" any dish

I'm not sure how your family works but in my family, we have to "fix" most any dish. Whether it is from a prepackaged mix or a recipe we are following, most everything needs to be fixed. The great thing of course is that it's easy to fix most any recipe with the following condiments: mayo, ketchup, any form of cheese, peanut butter and chocolate.

How easy is it to fix any dish? Easy. You just dump whatever condiment you own,whatever amount you have left, into it until you go, "hmmm yeah that's not so bad now" and then serve it up. Dry coleslaw? Add mayo. Boring sloppy joes? Add ketchup. Veggies that taste, well, like veggies? Add cheese. You get the idea.

But my ultimate favorite fix is chocolate. And peanut butter. Chocolate and peanut butter. Peanut butter and chocolate. Damn, now I wonder if there are any peanut butter cups left from the Halloween candy... no, no I already ate them all.

No comments: