So what does one do when they have insomnia issues? Lots of things really...
- Stalk houses via google maps and try to determine how ghetto the neighborhood looks
- Mentally decorate houses you don't own and try and figure out why on earth people let realtors photograph their houses with their dirty laundry, quite literally, laying around (at least shove it in a closet or under the bed people!)
- "Shop" for said houses and bookmark hundreds of home decor stuff you'll never actually own because you have a toddler and a special cat
- Log into facebook a few times but not post anything because unlike the other people on your list you don't feel the need to update every 30 seconds about boring details in your life
- Flip through channels and wonder why you stop on food network after 2100 because it just makes you hella hungry and craving mashed potatoes with gravy
- Look around your living room and consider doing something productive like reorganzing the toys or the book cases but decide instead to continue to sit on your ass because getting up would require you to use your brain
- Consider doing some kind of exercising but figure if you're not even getting up off the couch to organize a book case you're definitly not getting up to exercise