Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I can feel my thighs getting fatter

So I stalk this site called apartment therapy. I love the beautiful bright photos. It makes me crave rooms of my own filled with beautiful art work and brightly colored rooms. Rooms where toddlers, cats and husbands aren't allowed in.

Besides the home decor aspects though there is a section about cooking and the kitchen where they list different recipes, often times linked from other sites and blogs. I was browsing the other night and discovered one that was called Dead Man's Peanut Butter Pie from a great blog I hadn't ever ran across called, Not So Humble Pie.

I should have never even looked at it. I should have never picked up the already made crumble pie crust and heavy whipping cream tonight at the grocery store. I should have never made it. I should have never ate the left-over peanut butter goodness mixed with chocolate glaze before it was even chilled and firm.

But it's too late, I did and now I can literally feel my jeans getting tighter. But it was ooooooh so worth it. Go. Now. Go make this and don't even try to justify how it might some how in another universe be good for you, because it's not.

No comments: